DIY Avocado Face Mask

Hello everyone! Today I am going to be showing you a DIY Face Mask for smoother, more moisturized and nicer skin. This is super simple and can be used for a sleepover, or just for fun. All you need is one ingredient! Comment down below whether your going to try this, but remember not to use your name, and please follow my blog and lets get started!



What You Need:

  • 1/2 Avocado 
  • A Bowl
  • A Fork
Step One: Mash up half an avocado with the fork in the bowl
Step Two: Wet face
Step Three: Apply avocado mask to dampened face
Step Four: Wait ten minutes
Step Five: Wash off avocado mask. 
Step Six: Enjoy baby bottom soft skin!

And thats literally it! Yeah, I know, its so simple. I really hope you all enjoyed reading and remember that I love you!!!!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞