How to Start a Beauty Blog

Hey peoples! Today I am going to be sharing with you how to start a beauty blog. SO I am a beauty blogger, and I completely love how I spend my time, which is writing blog posts for you guys! I started out with no views and now, even though I am not the most well known or popular beauty blogger, I have readers from Russia, Bulgaria and SEVEN OTHER COUNTRIES! You all got me where I am today and I love you so much for it. So I thought it was time I give back! If you all are interested on how to start a beauty blog, here are a few tips! Please please please follow my blog, that would mean so much to me and comment down below the link to your blog or your favorite beauty blog so I can check it out! I hope you all enjoy reading!



Step One: Find some app or website to help you create a blog, I used blogger, but you can use any thing you want!

Step two: Design. Design your blog to fit your personal style. Whether that be all black and white, pastels, neons, bright colors, patterns, whatever you want! Make sure you blog fits YOU!

Step Three: Articles. To have a good beauty blog you need to write about what you know. Its very important to upload articles regularly if you are a beauty blogger who wants more followers, always make sure to upload regularly.

Step Four: Advertising. Its very important to let people know about you blog, whether that be through other social medias, making buisness cards, or whatever you want to do. If you don't care about your followers list, this does not apply.

Step Five: Just enjoy it. Your probably not going to get 100000 followers right away, but whatever, as long as you love what your doing!

Well thats all for now! My friend "Luna" Just started a blog on romance and love advice, so please check that out heres the link:

https://kawaiizedonk.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/05/07/Welcome-To-The-Galaxy-Of-Romance

Please check her out and give her lots of love, tell her I sent you, and yeah! I hope you all enjoyed reading!

- Greta


Comments

  1. Yay! I really want to start a beauty blog now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I'll follow you if you'll follow me!

      Delete
  2. you hav a lot of friends with blgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAS! I NEEDED THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell me how to make a blog, mine is made and your looks so basic its pretty much as basic as a fucking pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm sorry my blog disapoints you, I'll try to do better

      Delete
    2. Don't hate on greta she is amazing, kind, supportive, and has more views than you so just shut up.

      Delete
    3. do not hate on my favorite blogger!!!

      Delete
    4. You need to support this lovely human do not be rude

      Delete
  5. Yay! I rellyu needes this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞