Thoughts I have While Putting on Makeup

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, in case your new to my blog, but if you are a frequent reader, you already know that. Anyways, I love love love makeup, a lot. Makeup is my way of expression, my voice, and one of my passions. ANYWAYS, I can sometimes have some really odd and random thoughts when I am putting on makeup, so today I thought I would tell you a few of them. Please please please follow my blog and comment down below some of your thoughts while putting on makeup! (PS please don't judge me on my thoughts)



Yes. My favorite part of the day, putting on the masterpiece.

Okay, oh yeah, its makeup time, time to glow, time to shine, and now, time to moisturize.

Is primer really necicicary? Or do we live in a world of lives? Maybe the market peoples just want to sell more products? Do I really need primer? YOU CANT MAKE ME USE THIS! Okay, fine, I'll prime. Geez.

Foundation, what is the point of foundation? Without foundation does your face fall apart? Oh, crap, this foundation does not match my skin today, why am I so freaking pale today? Oh well, paler foundation it is! Foundation, or bb cream, hmmmmmm, bb cream. Nah, foundation. Never mind, bb cream. Ain't nobody got time for full coverage!

Concealer is the best thing ever. Time to cover up any proof that I was up late studying for that math quiz... Well thats great, just great! I look like a stage preformer in the lion king. MUFASA! I would be great in that show!

Is powdering important? Okay, I'll powder.

Is baking even important? To bake or not to bake? Your not supposed to bake your face every day, so um, nah!

Time to make my cheekbones pop because honestly they are some of my best features. Bronzer.

Okay its time to make my face slightly pinker. Creme blush and powder blush.

YASSSSSSSSS one of the best best best best parts of doing my makeup! HIGHLIGHT! I gonna become a freaking golden godess with glow for the gods! WHOOOO! OH YEAH! Who invented highlight, because who did is the best human ever and deserves some kind of makeup award! Cream and then powder highlight. Highlight popping!

Its time for the brows. Fill in, nah, clear gel!

Prep those eyes with that cream eyeshadow, yes, prime time, I'm feeling fine, not gonna wine, dang, I should be a rapper! Or not. Matte, shimmer, all the eyeshadows. Why do I feel so rich when I use my Too faced eyeshadow palette? Oh yeah, its worth like fourty dollars! YAY!

Eyelash curling, please don't die, please don't go blind. Oh crap.

Alright mascara, lets do this, your survive. Ow. Don't cry! Yes... I'm still alive, and I can see decently clearly. Thats a job well done.

Eyeliner or no, nah. I spent too much time and effort blending this eyeshadow to get it all screwed up now! Nope, not today.

Well, I think we are done, that was a workout. Geez. Honestly, makeup is the best thing ever. It makes me feel slightly more confident, it lets me express who I am, I don't wear it to impress anyone but myself. Makeups great. What time is it?

Oh crap. I'm late.

So thats all for now! I really hope you enjoyed reading! Remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, religion or anything else, I love you!

Life is tough but sometimes you just gotta step back and say "Its a fabulous world"

Xo
- Greta









Comments

  1. I thought I was the only one with these thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Thoughts while putting on makeup:
    time to cover up all my ugliness, wow, thats gonna be hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your beautiful and I love you no matter what

      Delete
  3. I am a robot. I am defying the system!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old een are u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please show us your seven year old face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm older then seven, you can keep on guessing!

      Delete
  6. YAAAAS QUEEN! Never stop being the best person ever! Btw, you are my fashion idol! Love you! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞