Color Correcting 101

Hey beauty! So, I have huge under eye bags in the morning, and I looked up how to deal with them a while ago, and then... I discovered color correcting! I have been working on this technique for a while now, and I am pretty good at it if I do  say so myself, so today I am going to be telling you about it! Please follow my blog, the option is in the sidebar, and comment down below if this helped you or not! Lets go!


What is color correcting: This is a method of makeup where you use different and contrasting colors to balance out redness, under eye bags, and more skin problems. As in the picture above, many colors such as peachy tones, green tones and purple ones are very common.

Which Colors Balance Another:

How to use color correcting in your every day life:

Under Eye Bags: Apply a peachy or orange colored makeup, whether its lipstick or anything else you can use. Some brands make color correcting palettes. And then apply some concealer over it!

Redness: Use a green toned makeup to color correct redness and then cover with concealer, and/or foundation!

Unwanted brown tones: Use a pink colored makeup, and again, cover it up with concealer and/or foundation!
Thats it for now! I really hope you enjoyed reading! I love you all very much, no matter your race, color, makeup skill level, gender, sexuality, religon, or anything else. I love you all very much! Please follow my blog, bye!

- Greta

Ps- I am posting randomly today because I feel like it. I will get back to a regular scedule soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞