My Morning Skincare Routine

Hello my babies! Today I am going to be showing you my updated morning skincare routine. In case you don't know, I did a skincare routine a little while ago, so if you want to check it out, you can find it on my blog! I don't want to make this intro too long, so just make sure to follow my blog if you have not yet, and comment down below your favorite skincare product. I hope you all enjoy reading!

Image result for skin care

I always make sure to take off any extra makeup that I did not wipe off the night before, and then I am ready to get started!
I dampen my face with some cold water, which helps wake me up, and then I apply a scrub to my face. I usually use my coffee vanilla scrub in the morning because the coffee smell helps me feel more alive and awake.
Then I use my Pacifica Sea Foam complete face wash to wash my face, and I love this one because it cleanses and tones, because it has a built in toner. And sense it has a built in toner, I don't tone my face in the morning.
After I am done washing my face I move on to... guess... ALOE VERA GEL! I always put aloe vera gel on my face as a base because its hydrating, and can fix tons of different skin problems. It also tightens up my face and makes me look just better in general!
Then I moisturize my skin because I am very very dry skined. I always moisturize. I have recently been OBSESSED with my moisturizer from Cake, its the heavy cream one and it helps my skin stay hydrated and looking fab. A little bit goes a long way with this product, so its great!

And then I start my makeup! I really hope you all enjoyed reading, I love you very much and...

XOXO

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞