Beauty Hacks

Sup my pretty people of the internet? Today I am gonna show you some random beauty tips that you should know! So I really hope you enjoy reading, comment below any beauty tips you have! I don't like long intros so lets get into it!



1. Less is more when it comes to concealer
2. Set your lipstick by blotting powder through a tissue on your lips
3. Curl your lashes before and after applying mascara
4. Apply foundation using upward strokes
5. Pat in your concealer instead of rubbing it
6.  Play up your lips OR your eyes, never both
7. Never overdo your blush
8. You CAN exfoliate daily
9. Blow dry your eyelash curler before using it
10. Get a dewy coverage by mixing foundation and moisterizer
11. Apply concealer under your eyes in a triangle shape, not with dots
12. Put baby powder on your lashes to make them more dense and look longer
13. Blow dry your mascara before using for more volume in your lashes
14. Wiggle your mascara brush when applying

Thats all for now my baby cakes! See you in my next post!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞