5 Powders Under 5 Dollars

Hello everyone, so I don't like paying full price for makeup products and there are some great cruelty free powders under 5 dollars, so here they are! I hope you all enjoy reading please comment down below your favorite powder and follow my blog for more!

1. Take on the day mattifying powder from wet n wild


2. Coverall Powder from wet n wild


3. Prime and stay finishing powder from elf 


4. Bh cosmetics studio pro matte finish pressed powder 


5. Translucent matteifying powder from elf


Comments

  1. I LOVE THE WET N WILD ONE! also first comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. the translucent one from elf kinda sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve wet n wilds new line, what are your thoughts? Please write about it!@

    ReplyDelete
  4. please show us your whole makeup collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually pretty small, its just an orginizer and a box full, I used to have 5 shoeboxes of makeup but I got rid of the expired stuff and gave a lot away! Bt if you wanna see it, okay then

      Delete
  5. do a whats in my makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't store my makeup in my makeup bag, sorry

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞