Makeup I Wanna Try from LA Colors

Hey everyone! I am a huge fan of so many LA colors products, that today I thought I would show you all some stuff I would love to try from there! So next time I am at the dollar store, who knows? Maybe I'll pick some of these things up and I'll do a review on them for you. Just so you know, yes, I am aware that material things are not everything, but I really enjoy playing around with different makeup looks and products, so yeah! I hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below your favorite makeup product from LA Colors and follow my blog!



I heart makeup eyeshadow palette: Really I wanna try all the colors, but I think I wanna try the shade "diva" most, which has some really pretty purples. These eyeshadow palettes come with eyeshadows, two "base colors", a eyeliner, a brush, and two double sided sponge eyeshadow applicators!

I heart makeup brow palette: I don't own any brow palettes, so I wanna try this one out because it looks good! It comes with three brow powders, two brow waxes, and a brow highlight shade, along with tweezers, spoolie, angled brow brush and 3 stencils. I think it would be super cool to have!

16 Color eyeshadow palette: I saw this and almost got it once, but I got a different one instead! Again, I think all of the colors look super cool. but I am most interested in the one in the color "Haute", which is super fun and colorful!

Matte Lip Color: I have tried LA colors matte lipsticks, but I have never tried there matte lip colors, so I wanna try them out. I kinda wanna try a darker color of these, like the color "Maroon"

Rad Rouge Blush: I almost got this stuff a while ago, but I wanna try it for real! Because, I never got it. This looks super fun, and less sparkly then there other blush, which I like. 

Duo Tone eyeshadow: This is an eyeshadow duo that I saw on the LA colors website, but I have not seen in real life, so I wanna try to find one of these because they look super fun and nice!

I heart makeup Contour Palette: I always see this at dollar stores, but then I decide that other things are cheaper and better, and I have never tried this, as much as I would love to! It comes with shades for contouring and highlighting your face!

Well thats all for now! I love you no matter you looks, color, religon, origon, sex, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞