10 Outfit Ideas for School

Hi everyone! My name is Greta! So, I was watching Kalista Elaine and she did a bunch of 20+ outfit ideas for school videos, and I thought, hey, thats kind of a good idea. SO! I went through my closet and came up with 10 outfit ideas for school, took pictures of each of them, and now, I am going to share them with you guys! Please comment down below your favorite of the outfits and follow my blog and lets get started! (BTW I wanted to give a huge shout out to gabidemarismymother, he or she or they won the contest I had for a shout out! I love you girl or boy or somewhere in between!





And those were 10 outfit ideas for school! I don't know about you guys, but that got me pretty inspired for back to school wardrobe! I know I will for sure be wearing some of these outfits. Anyways, comment down below, follow my blog and I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, sexuality, gender, shape, size, place of birth, religon, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. These are all cute but my favorite is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fourth one best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the second to last one, its the most hipster which is the most my style! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you all! I just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting tomorrow, when I normally would because I am going on vacation for the last few days of summer. Also, just a reminder, I am not going to be posting 3 times a week once school starts, I will just be posting on Tuesday and Thursday. I have never posted on Tuesday or Thursday before, so I wanted to try something new! School starts next week for me, so thats when this new scedule will be setting in! Love you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number five is the best one! Its so gabriella demartino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞