Back to School Style Essentials

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all the clothing items and accessories you need to make some super cute and simple back to school outfits. These are very basic essentials I believe everyone who loves fashion should have for back to school, so yeah! If you don't have any of these, if you can, please go get them because if you don't have them, it might be hard to style stuff for back to school. Please comment down below an outfit you would make with these essentials, follow my blog, and lets get started!Image result for back to school backgrounds

The first style essential you will need for back to school is a plain grey tee shirt. Yes, I know it sounds boring, but it can be so beautifully styled in so many different ways. You can style it preppy, edgy, sporty and casual, the options are endless. It is a must have, and when I say a plain grey tee shirt, I don't mean a graphic grey tee, I mean a plain grey tee.

The next essential is a flannel. This is essential because its so easy to wear. You can tie it around your waist, you can wear it regular, you can even make a super cute skirt out of it! They can be super cute if you style them right and they are super nice to have in fall. Plus, if you get your period, and you have an issue, you can tie it around your waist to um, conceal the issue. Anyways, having at least one flannel is essential.

A statement necklace is essential, particularly a nuteral one like silver or gold, because they go with much more stuff. At least one statement necklace is completely essential. I have a bunch and I love wearing them with everything!

A white collared shirt is really important to have, especially if your style is preppy, kinda like mine. White collared shirts under sweaters are so freaking cute and preppy! I have a few white and other colored shirts and they are so cute!

Blazers. Whether they are plain black, tweed or patterned, blazers are super cute and perfect for back to school. I have a super cute black one and a brown one and a pink and white and black tweed one which is my personal favorite. Blazers can dress up any outfit and make it look super cute!

Some skinny jeans. These are essential because you can, again, style them in so many ways. I love my ripped skinny jeans from TJMAXX, but you can have non ripped ones, but these are super important to have for school style.

A good sweater. When it starts getting colder, its important to have some sweaters, and also, they can look super cute and preppy when you wear a collared shirt under it with the collar sticking out. Anyways. I prefer cashmere, but do whatever you want. I swear guys, I have a whole drawer full of sweaters cause I love them so much.

Cute slip ons. I have two pairs of slip ons that I have been obsessed with, I have a pair of quilted black and gold slip ons, and I have a navy blue point toed pair that has little tassles on it. I love them and wear them all the time. Please get a nice pair of these, they are amazing!

Basic sneakers. I have some basic grey ones from ellen degeneres which I really love. These can be styled with a ton of stuff and they can look anything from preppy to glam to sporty if you know how to style them.

Well thats all for basic fashion essentials for back to school that everyone should have! I hope you enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, place of birth, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. this is kinda pointless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't think it is, but thanks for your feedback

      Delete
  2. I don't have any of these, nor do I need them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not trying to say that if you don't have these you are not a stylish person, this is just a recommendation!

      Delete
  3. I need to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't really but thank you for trusting my opinion so much!

      Delete
  4. your blog layout is the best I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞