Whats In My Backpack: Back To School 2018

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you all whats in my backpack, as of back to school 2018. So I hope you enjoy reading! Please comment down below whats in your backpack and follow my blog! Lets just get into it!



Okay, I am going to start with my big pocket. I first have one binder, I prefer not to use binders cause they take up a lotta space but for Spanish, we have to have binders, so I have a plain blue one, and I stuck a quote that is blue and sparkly in it that says "Inspire someone today" which I love. So, I have that. And in that binder, I have one notebook that is just a plain composition notebook that is blue to match the binder.

I also have a really nice notebook for science, ist just plain grey but it has a really nice, pretty, professional texture to it. That was a weird way to describe it. Anyways, in gold is written "notes" which I think is so cute! Its super preppy which I love. Then for science I also have a navy blue folder to which I added some super cute pictures.

The next folder and notebook I have is for math. I go through math notebooks so fast, so I just got a three subject one to help make my math notebook last longer! I have this super cute minty greenish light blueish one with little white and brown patterns on it and its super cute. For my math folder, I just have a green folder with some more super cute pictures on it!

And the last folder and notebook duo is a bright pink glittery notebook and a yellow folder, again, covered in cute pictures. This is for humanities which is kinda like a mix of english, geography, language arts, and some other subjects. We have it for two periods. Anyways, thats that.

The next thing I have is my favorite book that I am in the middle of reading for the 8th time, My Life As Eva by Eva Gutowski. This is one of the best books ever for teens, I love it. So I always keep it in my backpack, just in case.

Another thing I always keep in my backpack is my planner for 2018! This is important because I always write down my assignments and when they are due. Its super helpful, I really love my planner and I especially love decorating it.

The next thing I have is just an extra notebook, in case I need it for some reason.

And the next thing I have is my blogging notebook. Just in case I come up with a genius ideas while in school, I have to make sure I write them down. No, I do not spend all of class writing blog ideas, its just when I get ideas, its nice to be able to write them down.

Then I have my pencil case with a variety of non mechanical and mechanical pencils, colorful pens, highlighters, mini stapler, glue stick, and other pencil case things. Anyways, I got this super cute one that is navy blue with red flowers. Its actually a makeup bag but I prefer to use it as a pencil case because it is so small.

The next thing I have is my emergency kit. I am going to put this into my locker once I can, but I have not gone back to school yet. Heres what I keep in my emergency kit:


1. Mini secret deoderant
2. Pads
3. Modesa Makeup Remover Wipes
4. Mini Mirror
5. A mini hairbrush
6. Unicorn Band aids
7. Floss Sticks
8. Pacifica persian rose solid perfume
9. Eos chapstick
10. Powder brush
11. Eyeshadow brush
12. Brow brush
13. Makeup sponge
14. Wet n Wild concealer stick
15. Mini Tarte powder
16. Elf highlighter
17. Brown pencil eyeliner form the Body Shop
18. Wet n Wild lash renegade mascara
19. Natural finish setting spray from wet n wild
20. Ellen tracy lipstick
21. Burts bees lipgloss
22. Black scrunchie

Well thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you no mater your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, place of birth, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. I really love your blog posts! I find them very entertianing and interesting. Keep on doing what your doing and I'll keep reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so so so much! I will keep on doing what I love, which is what I am doing! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you made one of these! I love these so much! I don't know why but I find it super interesting what is in people back packs! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleas do some more on middle school stuff. i am going into 7th grade and i need some more middle school advice on what to wear, how to do my makeup, and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want an article on what to wear in middle school? I can if you want, I would be happy to, I just want to clarify thats your recommendation. Also, I did a middle school makeup totorial, just go to http://afabworld.blogspot.com/2018/08/middle-school-makeup-totorials.html!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I would like an article on how to dress in middle school! Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Alright, I will do my best, just a warning though, it may be a few weeks because I have a lot of articles written and ready. I promise I will do an article on how to dress in middle school! Love you, thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞