First Impressions: New Wet n Wild Makeup

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about the new wet n wild I recently got! I love wet n wild, its my favorite drugstore makeup brand ever. They have super high quality stuff for cheap and they are 100% cruelty free, so their stuff is some of the only drugstore makeup I can actually use, me being cruelty free. Anyways, comment down below the most recent wet n wild product you got, and follow my blog! Now lets get into it!




The first wet n wild product I got was the translucent pressed powder, and I did talk about this a little in my first impressions of the super cheap makeup I got, but I wanted to go a little more in depth about this powder. Its super nice, I have tried baking with it and applying it normally and both are beautiful. It does not flash back when you bake with it, and I like it because it doesn't look grey. A lot of translucent powders end up looking grey and this powder just blends into the skin beautifully. Its very finely milled, and I do think that there is a decent amount of product for the price so, I think this is really nice, and I would 100% recommend it.

The second product I got from wet n wild recently was the lash renegade mascara, again, I talked about this in my other article about my first impressions of super cheap makeup but I want to discuss it more. The brush really does remind me of the hourglass brush of the BTS mascara, and the brush is one of the reasons I love the BTS mascara so much, so I really love this brush. The formula comes in two different colors, black (for an every day kind of look) and purple for a more bold and fun look! I got the black one, and I have to say I really like the formula. I like this mascara very much, and once more, I approve.

The next product I got from wet n wild was the color icon eyebrow pencil, which I had, and then lost at a sleepover, and now have again. I love the formula of the pencil because its so creamy and nice feeling. It comes with a pencil and on the other side is a spoolie. I think this is one of the best brow pencils I have ever tried. Like I said, the formula is super creamy and I really do love it. It has pretty long lasting power. In fact, I think I am going to pick one of these up for my friend rose because she wants to try a new eyebrow pencil! Her blog is http://mywonderusss.blogspot.com/

Short intermission, I would like to say that these have been collected over some time, I didn't buy these all at once. ANYWAYS!

The next items I got are two of the liquid catiut lipsticks from wet n wild. I really adore this formula because its so creamy and nice. Its long wearing, however, it is a little bit patchy when first apply it if your wearing chapstick under it. I got mine in the colors "Nudiest peach" which is a goregous peachy nude (like the title says) and I find that its my favorite shade for an everyday kind of look! And I also got a bright pink bold lip thats in the shade "Oh my Dolly" and I adore this one too when I am not feeling effected when people give me strange looks for my lip color. I think its such a beautiful color range and such an amazing formula that I just have to recommend it to you! I love these you guys!

The next item is the wet n wild highlighter powder. I have tried these before and I love the formula, they are amazing. I got mine in the color "golden flower crown" which is a goregous natural golden highlight that can also be super blinding if you build it up. I really like this highlighter.

The next item I got was the wet n wild ten color eyeshadow palette in the color "not your basic peach". It has a nice variety of colors, ranging from nudes to bright golds, purples and blues. The colors do not have names, but they are generally pigmented. The shimmers are a little patchy though, and the mattes are creamy and perfect. I got this palette because the colors are just goregous, however, I was very excited about the blue shade and it barely has any pigment do it! Overall, its a good palette. Its very finely milled, and most of the shades are pretty pigmented.

Wet n wild photo focus foundation, yes, I know, I already have one of these, but I got a shade darker for summertime! Actually, its two shades darker, but it suits my skin tone really well right now, so I got that!

Wet n wild photo focus concealer. I finally wanted to try it and it works super well and has great coverage, so I really like it a lot.

Wet n wild eyeshadow brush, yes, I know this is not a makeup item but it is from wet n wild and I really like it. I got mine in the color "pearlescent pink" and it has a goregous sheen to it which is perfect with a matte highlight! I love it.

And the final thing I got was the wet n wild natural finish setting spray! I tried it out and its super nice. It freezes the makeup onto your face and it doesn't dry super matte, which I love because I love a little glow, you know?

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞