Q and A

Hello everyone! So, a lot of you have been asking me to do a q and a and have been collections questions on my blog with the hastag #fabquestionsforgreta which is something a fan came up with. SO, this is going to be my q and a! I hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below your favorite soda, and lets gets started! (Ps my cousin Felix is looking over my shoulder right now so I better write something good about him or else. He's writing an EP so... yeah)



Q: Why do you never show your face or age?
A: Because I hate it when people judge me based on my age, however, I think thats going to change on my blog, I think I am going to start showing you guys a little more about me, my face, and how old I am. I promise I am making a few changes to my blog.

Q: What got you into makeup?
A: I always used to get claires sets after I discovered that was a thing and then in fourth grade my friend got me this huge set and my love for makeup kinda kicked off from there.

Q: When do you go back to school?
A: September 4th

Q: Why did you used to ask people to comment anonymously?
A: Because I didn't want people to be judged, thats why I always have been so secretive about everything. I hate when people are judged on their name or profile picture.

Q: Have you ever bought anything high end for its actual price? If so what?
A: Nope.

Q: What are your current favorite makeup products?
A: These:

1. Revolution Highlighter
2. Wet n Wild foundation
3. Too Faced Bronzer

Q: If you could have 5 free makeup products what would they be?
A: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, Too Faced Unicorn Palette, Too faced Full size BTS mascara, Too Faced semi sweet chocolate palette, too faced amazonian clay foundation.

Q:What are your favorite kinds of sunglasses?
A: Cat eyes

Q: Whats your favorite mascara
A: The too faced BTS mascara, its freaking amazing!

Q: Can you please show us your entire makeup collection?
A: Yes!

Q: Ulta or Sephora?
A: Ulta

Q: Whats your favorite season?
A: Spring and Fall

Q: What was the first makeup product you tried?
A: A lipgloss, I forget from where.

Q: Light or full coverage?
A: Depends on the situation, but in general, light to medium.

Q: Do you buy one or two makeup products at a time or a bunch all in one go?
A: One or two at a time, I can't wait long enough to save enough for a makeup shopping spree

Q: How do you curl your hair?
A: Look out for a get ready with me for the first day of school! Its coming!

Q: Do you use an acrylic organizer?
A: Yes, I will give you all a tour soon! :)

Well thats all for now! I love you no matter your race, religon, place of birth, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞