How Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all how to make cheap clothes look expensive because I don't like to break the bank with my wardrobe, but I do like to look expensive and I know a lot of you are the same way, so I hope you all enjoy this article! Please follow my blog and comment down below your favorite fashion dupe ever because I am looking for some good dupes! Lets get started!



My first tip is dupes! If you don't know what a dupe is, its something that is basically the same to something very expensive, but for cheap. For instance, gucci scarves are adorable and so abscract and pretty but they are super expensive, so when I was at forever 21 the other day I found a headband for 3 dollars that is a great dupe for a gucci scarf! Forever 21 is a great place to find dupes, I found a really pretty quilted skirt that reminded me of chanel, unfortunatly, it was in the clearance section and they did not have my size, but if they did, I totally would have gotten it! Again in Forever 21 I found some sneakers that looked almost exactly like gucci sneakers, I also found a velvet blazer that was SO dolce and gabana. In my opinion Forever 21 and Thrift Stores are the best places to find good dupes for designer brands. Here are some dupes I have:

As you can see this chanel pink tweed jacket is super expensive, but mine was 2 dollars at a thrift store and it looks really simaler!



And Heres the gucci scarf I was talking about, vs my knockoff one



And here is a chanel purse that is just so cute, but I have one that is cheap, and just as cute, just a little more round.



Okay, now that I have talked about dupes for like, forever, lets move on to tip number 2.

My second tip for making cheap clothing look super duper expensive is copy celebrity looks. They are often in the latest styles and fashions so if you can find stuff simaler to thier stuff, you can totally steal looks from celebs! For instance..



Jade Thirwalls Look... Change it up a bit and BOOM! Your own outfit! I know my outfit looks kinda weird but I love key kinda love it!

Okay so the next tip I have is acessories. Accessories can literally dress up any outfit! Jewelry, bags, scarves, hats, headbands! Literally whatever you want! You can make any basic outfit super cute if you add an accessory. For instance, if you put on a plain black tank top and some jeans and ya look kinda basic. But add a cute headscarf, a killer bag and some cute shoes and you have a super stylish look thats perfect for any fashionista! Here are a few of my favorite accessories that I reach for a lot!



I know I just bought my headscarf thing but I can definatly see myself reaching for it a lot so I did include it, then of course, I wear my Amber Scholl Necklace every single day and then I also have a pair of my fave sunglasses which are just tortoise shell cat eye sunglasses. I also love my knockoff chanel bag, I was actually going to include my real chanel bag but this is an article on cheap stuff so I didn't, and I also reach for my rose gold statement necklace.

And thats all for this article! I hope you all enjoyed! I love you very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞