Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be doing a review of the newest foundation I have bought, the too faced born this way foundation! I am so excited about this foundation! I wanted it slightly for a while and then I saw that Jaclyn Hill loves it and calls it her favorite foundation and from all the stuff she says about it is just so positive so I really wanted to try it after that and now I have it! So I am going to be talking about it today! Please comment down below any ideas for blog posts (especially for fall) and follow my blog! Lets do it!


I am trying something different as far as my reviews go so I am going to make things a bit more of a list, let me know if you guys like this new form of review!

Things I Love:

1. This thing had a pump which in my opinion is the best way for anyone to get out a foundation
2. The shade range (while its not the best I've ever seen) is pretty decent
3. The outside is super duper cute
4. It starts out as a slightly more light coverage foundation but you can easily build it up and not look cakey
5. Its not overly matte

Things I Don't Love So Much:

1. The color I have is called "Nude" which really annoys me when brands do that, but what can you do
2. It does not have spf in it, and I really like it when foundations have spf

Overall, this is my new favorite foundation, I love it and yeah! I love you all very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞