My Favorite Lipsticks for Fall

Hi everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about one of my favorite things; lipstick. I am going to telly you all my favorite lipsticks for fall, and these are everything from dark, to brown, and some others so I hope you all enjoy this article, please follow my blog and comment down below your favorite lipstick from fall! Lets get started!



3. My third favorite lipstick for fall is the kat von d glitter lipstick in the shade lullabye, its a really pretty purple color that is perfect for fall and the formula is really nice. And of course, I love all things glittery, so the fact that its a glitter lipstick is a huge plus for me.

2. My second favorite lipstick for fall is the soft matte lip cream in "London" because its such a nice nudey brown which is perfect if you want to do a darker fall eye look, because it balances out the dark eyes. I would recommend this because its such a cheap lipstick that is amazing!

1. My all time favorite lipstick for fall is the too faced la cream lipstick in the shade "WHAM" because its also a glitter lipstick but its like a really pretty glam berry purple color that has some red tones and some purple tones and OMG I JUST LOVE IT! I'm sorry, its just amazing. The only problem with this is its 20 dollars, so if you can find it for cheaper, get it please, its amazing.

Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you very much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Hey yall! I know its not a Tuesday or Thursday but I wanted to post so please enjoy these three articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you have the best blog ever, please randomly post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your my fave beauty blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANNA SEE YOU BE BRAVE! WHAT UOY WHATANS SAY AND LET THE WORSD FALL OUT HONESTLY I WNA SEE U BE BRAVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your song lyrics under my posts, thank you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞