Christmas Eve Night Routine

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all about my christmas eve night routine because I have the same routine every year and so I thought I would share it with you! Please comment down below your christmas eve night routine and follow my blog! Lets get started!

Image result for nativity scene

I spend a lot of my afternoon and beginning of evening getting my grandmas house (where we stay over the holidays) ready for the christmas eve party! This includes setting tables and decorating and such, but then around 45 minutes before the party I go upstairs to get myself ready.

I start with skincare, I am going to start by applying a face mask to my face for some extra hydration, I prefer sheet masks, and then once 5 to 10 minutes has passed I will moisturize and get started with my makeup! I just use foundation (too faced), concealer (wet n wild), powder (la colors), bronzer (too faced), highlighter (too faced cream highlight then my elf powder one), eyebrow pencil (anastasia beverly hills), a glittery eyeshadow (la colors), mascara (too faced), lipstick (wet n wild) and setting spray (tarte). Once I am done with that I will get into my dress.

If you wanna see what I am wearing this christmas eve, then go check out my article where you guys get to decide my outfit! Here It Is! Click This!

Then once I am completely ready I will head downstairs and help put together some finishing touches to the christmas party and then the guests arrive and I socailize and have dinner and such!

Once everyone heads home (the guests I mean) I will just run upstairs and grab my stuff and my purse! Then I will put on my coat which is so vintage and pretty! It has a faux fur collar and faux fun lining the inside and its so comfy! So I will just put that on and walk down to church with my family!

Once church is done we will walk home and then once we get home and take off our coats and kick off our shoes, we will all sit down in the living room in a circle and read the christmas story, each of us reading a few sentences. Once thats done we usually just hang out as a family for a while because thats what really matters during christmas time!

After that we all get our stockings which hang on the stairs every day of the christmas season except christmas and christmas eve, and hang them by the fireplace. There are ten of us grandchildren so we have ten stockings.

Then we all get ready for bed and me and my little brother set out cookies and milk and a handwritten note for Santa, then we go upstairs and read a few christmas books, including "the night before christmas" and "the little fur tree" and books of that sort! We say our good nights and then attempt to fall asleep!

And thats my night routine for christmas eve! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta 

Comments

  1. Can you post three times 2day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u do a morning routine for christmas morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should totally do an article on your favorite red lipsticks for the holidays cause I am struggling to find the perfect one! Please help me lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one written! It will be published soon!

      Delete
  4. LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY. THIS YEAR TO SAVE ME FROM TEARS I GIVE IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u do an article on your opinions on makeup trends from around the world?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞