How to Treat Yourself During The Holidays

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and there is no doubt that the holidays can be a very stressful time, and many people are so busy thinking about others, they forget to treat themselves! So today I thought I would tell you how to treat yourselves! Its true that christmas is about giving though! So please comment down below how you like to treat yourself during the holidays and I am actually thinking of coming out with a sequel of this called "how to give back during the holidays" because even though treating yourself is important, its more important to give back! Please follow my blog and lets get started!

Image result for pink christmas


The first way to treat yourself during the holidays is to have a holiday spa day. I like to make my own sincare products, such as scrubs and masks, so I like to make my famous peppermint scrub and a nice chocolate mask, (if you want to know how to make my chocolate mask Click this link ). So I will just take a hot shower and then use a mask and then a scrub and its just so relaxing to sit down and chill in the holiday season.

The second way to treat yourself during the holidays is to have a christmas movie marathon because christmas movies are the best and they are a perfect way to get into the holiday spirit! I like elf, the polar express, rodoulph the red nosed reindeer clay version, the grinch who stole christmas, home alone, and miricale on 34th street.

And the next way to treat yourself during the holidays is something I am going to be doing this year. After you have gotten gifts for your friends and family and given back, get yourself something for christmas, and before you judge me, hear me out. We spend all of the holiday season thinking about other people, but sometimes we have had our eye on something for a while, so sometimes we can get it for ourselves. I know I am not letting myself buy myself anything until after I have gotten gifts for all my friends, but I have my eye on one thing I want to get myself if I can, because I really want it.

The next way to treat yourself during christmas time is take some time to go out and see the christmas lights because there are often a bunch of houses with beautiful displays for christmas and they are so pretty to look at. So you could drive around but I like to walk around more because its better for the enviornment!

And the final way to treat yourself during the holiday season is to bake some treats for yourself whether thats christmas cookies, fruit cake, or whatever you want. You can of course make these just for yourself but it is pretty nice to share it with your family!

Well thats all for now! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else and I hope you have the happiest of holidays!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞