New Years Resolutions ♊

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and Happy 2019 everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my new years resolutions, because I believe its important to have goals! So please comment down below some of your new years resolutions, follow my blog, and follow the Instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Lets get right into it!

Image result for pink marble
  1. Read 2 ½ hours every week (This is a homework assignment, but I want to read more anyways)
  2. Workout at least two times a week (It feels good to know your in shape... ish)
  3. Post outfits at least three times a week (It will be on my blogs Instagram so don't miss it!)
  4. Clean room everyday (Just kinda tidy up a little every day so it stays cleaner)
  5. Get blogs instagram to 200 followers (I have thirty right now, I wanna get to 200)
  6. Increase Blog viewing (Right now I'm getting around 100-200 page views a day, I wanna increase that number)
  7. Write in a journal three times a week at least (they say journaling is good for your mind)
  8. Know the tarot deck and make my own tarot deck (I have been practicing doing tarot readings sense christmas. I really enjoy doing it and I find it very spiritual and interesting. Every tarot reader has thier deck, it can't be replaced, and if anyone else uses it, it simply doesn't work. However, if you make your own deck it can really make you understand the cards more. I want to keep my deck, because its mine, but I also want to make my own so I can get a deeper understanding of the cards.)
  9. Pack a lunch at least 3 times a week (cafeteria food is so bad for you)
  10. Improve vocal range (I am always looking to get a better range, and right now I am pretty much strictly soprano. I want to learn how to sing lower)
  11. Begin Bullet planning/journaling (I wanna try it out!)
  12. Do yoga and/or meditate at least two times a week (I have a new yoga cd I can follow)
  13. Spend less time on my devices, and more in nature (I really need to do this)
  14. Have an hour of me time every day (I need time where I'm not worried about anything but myself)
  15. Become an extremely confident person (I want to be confident.) 
  16. Be in my 15th play/musical (Yes, I've been in 14 different plays and musicals)
  17. Join, start, or help run a club (I wanna get involved!
  18. Set aside ten minutes everyday to work on singing (Again, I want to improve my voice)
  19. Be more upfront about the way I feel about things (I have a hard time expressing my feelings)
  20. Talk to new people more (I tend to stick in my friend group, and I want my friends to be the same, but I want to talk to other people a little more)
  21. Take more risks (I'm a safe person, a goody two shoes)
  22. Get a passing grade in math (maybe even a b!)
  23. Learn how to say important things like “help, I’m lost in a strange place” and “my phone died” and “I’m lost” in spanish. (Because somehow after 5 FREAKING YEARS OF BEING IN SPANISH CLASS, I STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED ANY OF THEM!) 
  24. Completely declutter my room ( I have too much stuff)
And thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, size, shape, hair color, eye color, beliefs, thoughts on paranormal things, payment, favorite color, or anything else! 

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞