Tweed Look Book 💟

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and my style is the definition of preppy chic, which means I am completely obsessed with tweed! So today I am doing a tweed look book! Guys, I have been looking forever for a tweed skirt/shorts and blazer set thats not super expensive forever and I can't find one so if you find any, please please please PLEASE comment the url in the comments. I would prefer if the set was pink but I don't care about the color really! Thanks so much! Anyways, please follow my blog and lets get started! (PS this first look is actually my style in a nutshell)

Image result for pink two piece set tweed with skirtImage result for pink two piece set tweed with skirtImage result for pink tweed setImage result for pink tweed setImage result for pink tweed setImage result for tweed shortsRelated imageImage result for tweed shortsRelated imageRelated imageImage result for tweedImage result for tweedRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for tweed dressImage result for tweed dressImage result for tweed dressImage result for tweed dressImage result for tweed dressImage result for tweed dress

So ummm... I discovered from compliling all these outfits that tweed is just the best thing ever. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading! Please comment down below if you have a recommendation for a tweed set and follow my blog! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. tweed is uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends. All the tweed stuff I own is comfy

      Delete
  2. could you do some more makeup news? I love this btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should talk about products you would try but its not cruelty free

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to talk about issues in the makeup community

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a tweed suit! Love you xo
    https://us.shein.com/Frayed-Trim-Tweed-Coat-Skirt-Set-p-625045-cat-1780.html?url_from=adplatwopiece181026701M&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvKzhBRC1ARIsANEXdgz89bw_UwgcIWsq1dqHXygFfEP0AndsVGhoG6k7Kq1ng8eDTNamhwEaAjBvEALw_wcB
    22$

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞