Legally Blonde Outfits: What I'd Wear and What I Wouldn't 💕

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and as many of you know, Legally Blonde is one of the most classic movies of the early 2000s, and with an iconic movie, comes an iconic wardrobe. However, there are a few trends from the early 2000s that just make me cringe, so heres what I would wear from legally blonde, and what I would never! Please comment down below what other movies you want me to do in this series and follow my blog! Now lets get started!

So lets start the good stuff! Here are the outfits I would love to have in my closet from Legally Blonde!

This is SO FREAKING CUTE! If I could have one outfit from Legally Blonde, this would be it. The all black, preppy and professional look is so pretty! The white sticking out, the black pencil skirt, black top, and black pumps are just so CUTE!


This is the famous Elle Woods's courtroom outfit, and she wears this during the best part of the movie in my opinion! I adore this little outfit because it combines a little bit of prep with some glam. The only thing I would change about this outfit is I would make it less hot pink and more pastel pink. Other then that, I love this outfit!

Image result for elle woods outfit
I think this outfit has an amazing base, but I would switch up the accessories. I like the pink leather outfit, but I would pair it with some tortise shell cat eye sunglasses instead of the ones she has on, I would switch out the shoes for pink pumps, I would wear a statement necklace instead of the small one she wears and switch the purse for a pink quilted one.

Image result for elle woods harvard outfit


















I adore the preppyness of this outfit because, I am super preppy! I think its very cute and stylish and deserves more credit then it gets! I would pass on the fake glasses, replace her shoes with some black boots, and replace her bag with a black quilted tote.


Again with the preppy feel, this is such a cute and professional looking outfit. It is sophisticated and amazing!

Related image
I know Chutnney is not the main character but her outfit is SO CUTE! Its preppy and reminds me of 90's chanel, which y'all know I love! So I had to mention it! This is my second favorite outfit in the movie!

Now onto the ones I am not a huge fan of. These are the outfits I wouldn't wear.

Image result for all legally blonde outfits
This dress is just simply not my style. I mean its cute, I just personally would not wear it! Its more of a beachy casual thing and I prefer a preppy glam. Anyways, next thing!


Personally, I just think this outfit is SO early 2000's it kinda makes me cringe. Its just not something that has much modern elements to it, and even though I love vintage stuff, this just doesn't work for me.


This is like one of the most iconic scenes, but I just don't like Elle's outfit during the bend and snap scene! I think that its cute but its not very well put together in my opinion. The pieces may be cute seperate, but I don't like them together.


Elles date outfit is a cute dress, but again, its not my style and I could never see myself wearing it. Thats really all there is to it!

Thats all for today! I know I didn't talk about all these outfits. Please remember that these are just my opinions, and they don't have to be yours. I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞