10 Things About Me 💝

Hello my angels! My name is Greta and today I am going to be talking about 10 things you probably don't know about me! So please comment down below and follow my blog, and make sure to follow my instagram I made for my blog! Lets get started! 💝

Image result for cute backgrounds

1. I can read tarot, pretty well actually. I actually started a blog for that, so click this link if you want to check it out! I plan to start doing it at fairs and festivals this summer!

2. I've read mylifeaseva: The struggle is real 18 times all the way through.

3. I store my braclets on a coke bottle. It works really well.

4. I am a HUGE theatre kid. I love to sing and act and I've been in 14 different plays in my life time.

5. I've been to Argentina, Columbia and Uruguay to visit friends and relatives, but they were all when I was little.

6. Last year, my friend made me a collage of Amber Scholl, and it still hangs up in my room. Its beautiful and I love it! She is my idol and my hero!

7. I am a mennonite! No, I'm not amish, they are different things.

8. My favorite lipstick is my too faced melted in "coral"

9. I have a HUGE collection of scarves. Like, its a problem.

10. I have a sister, who I share a room with and a brother!

And thats 10 facts about me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞