My Favorite Designer Dupes 👛

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be showing you some dupes, now, I don't own all of these, but I have found some amazing dupes! SO we are gonna start with some of the dupes I have and then we will move on to some that I think are great but I don't have them! Please follow my blog and comment down below your favorite dupe and lets get started!


My Favorite dupe I have is from Forever 21 and it is a dupe for this beautiful gucci scarf which is just so pretty and so stylish, but also, its like 600 dollars, so I dupe for it! Its a different color but I actually like my color scheme more cause mines more gold and stuff, anyways, I love this and I call it my boujee bandana. Yes, I actually call it that.



The next dupe I actually own is for this goregous Chanel pink tweed jacket. I adore this jacket and I wear it all the time and even though the origonal Chanel one is all pink, and mine is pink and black and white, its still a great dupe and I adore this jacket.


The first great dupe I have is for this adorable chanel quilted black skirt. I mentioned this a while ago but Forever 21 has this really pretty black quilted mini skirt that is a great dupe for it! The first one is real chanel and the second is Forever 21.





The second dupe I have is the Dolce and Gabana printed Cady Dress, which is over 3 thousand dollars. I found a very simaler forever 21  dress that is just slightly shorter and with shorter sleeves. The forever 21 one is only 18 bucks too!



The next dupe is for the gucci ace sneakers, and lemme tell you, I am not about to drop 580 dollars on sneakers! And the forever 21 sneakers look pretty simaler and they are only 24 dollars! Thats freaking insane!



The next dupe I have for you all is for this super cute and simple prada denim skirt which is a cool 600 dollars, so lets just say we are not going to be purchasing that, but I might purchase this because its only 13 bucks cause its on sale right now, its from forever 21 and looks basically the same!



And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog for more! I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞