A Day In My Life: Preppy Lifestyle

Hello my beautiful preppy angel children! My name is Greta and I have been a true prepster for a while now, so today I thought I would tell you all about a basic preppy day in my life. Right now I am in a small town visiting family with my friend Allie from https://mywonderusss.blogspot.com/! So lets just get right into it! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and follow me on my good old instagram @afabulousstyle! Lets talk about a day in my life!

Image result for bow background

We start our day off with waking up at 6 am because even though its a weekend we want to watch the sunrise. So we will just watch the sunrise and then get our work out gear on, because we are going to go on an early morning run! 

I am wearing these blue leggings, this black tank top and my floral sneakers for working out!
After we are done we can go ahead and eat breakfast, which can be pretty much anything. Now its time to get changed into our day clothes because we are going shopping! We are going to thrift stores, boutiques and even a CVS! Its a ton of fun.

For my day clothes I am wearing my tweed dress with the peter pan collar, my black sperrys, my gucci belt and my tourtise shell cat eye sunglasses.

Now its time for lunch, so we head to the coffee shop for lunch because they have a ton of delious food and drinks there!
Then we are going to help my family with some moving stuff.

Next we decide to do a photo shoot around town, including places like parks, resturaunts and so on! 

We finish off the day with some dinner, a movie and maybe some home spa treatments! And thats all for a day in my life! Please comment down below and follow my blog, I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sex, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞