Preppy Spring Clothing Haul 💜

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about some stuff I got from Shein, my favorite online clothing store for spring, and from the thrift store! So please comment down below, follow my blog, and follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle (make sure to dm me on instagram and I will style you for free!) and lets just get right into it! 💜

Image result for preppy backgrounds




1. I got this super cute mustard yellow top with a white collar, which is bedazzled with jems and pearls. You guys know I love bedazzled and embroidered collared shirts so this was super exciting to get! It works really well for almost any season and occasion cause you could dress it up with a skirt or down with jeans! I think its so cute and it was nine dollars!

2. The second thing I got is this super cute tweed dress with a peter pan necked collar and its so cute and simple looking! I love hoe cute yet professional it looks, the only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it doesn't really have form so I usually wear it with a belt.

3. I also got these adorable white and grey paper bag shorts, which I have wanted forever because they are so cute and preppy and would be adorable with like, my white button up and my sperrys or something. They are easy to throw on if you need to look cute for something but don't want to put in too much effort. 

(I don't have a pic, look on my instagram for outfit its featured in)
4. The next thing I actually didn't buy I got from my grandma because it didn't fit her anymore, but I'm still very excited about it because it is a literal gucci belt! Its amazing and I love it!
And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog, I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!


5. The next thing I got is this super cute preppy ivory ella tee shirt. Its so cute and I have wanted a ivory ella tee forever, so I'm super excited to have one! It is blue and has a grey elephant on the back of the shirt, which I think is a super cute touch!


6. I have been needing a new long sleeved white button up for such a long time so I finally got another one. Its super cute and simple and I am very excited to see all the things I can pair it with! The fabric is pretty thick and crisp so its very clean looking and I love it!


7. This next one is kind of weird. Even though this is a fall/winter item I just could not stop myself from getting it. I got this oversized vintage houndstooth sweater, which is super warm and cozy for fall and winter and amazingly adorable, so I am very excited to wear it!


8. You all know I am obsessed with plaid skirts, so I decided to buy my fourth plaid skirt, its red black and beige and its so cute! Its not a pencil skirt but its not pleated its just kind of, existant and I am obsessed with the whole look!


9. The next thing I got is also a winter and fall item, its another sweater but I just needed it in my life. It is this super cute dark red v neck cashmere sweater and I am obsessed with it. You all know I love cashmere and this is so cute with my white button up under it!


10. So I was shopping right? And I am generally a small person, so sometimes I check the kids section, and I found 2 really cute baby shirts that work well as crop tops. So both 10 and 11 are both from the kids section. The first one is a super cute navy, white and red striped polo which has a really cute little emblom on it and I love it so much!


11. Another one I found in the kids section. I am obsessed with anchor pattern, its so cute and I just love it, so when I saw this kids shirt that had anchors all over it I instantly knew what had to happen. I tried it on and it worked super well as a crop top so thats what I got!


12. You all know I love polos, so I decided to get a brightly colored one to spice things up, and I ended up with this lovely bright pink polo, which will be adorable to wear this summer with like, some jean shorts and a neck scarf, idk how I'm going to style it but its cute.


13. I got this super cute grey dress which has a white collared shirt with jewel buttons sticking out of the top, I am in love with how cute and simple looking it is and I am for sure going to be wearing it a lot!

(No Picture)
14. I don't have a picture of this and I am too lazy to take one but I got these plaid pants which are unbelieveably cute and they are leggings which is perfect for when I want to be comfy but still look kind of preppy!


15. I got this super cute vintage dress which is white with gingham detailing everywhere, its a sundress, its so cute and I love it and ahhhh. I am for sure going to be wearing this a ton this spring and summer season!

(Don't have a picture)
16. And the final thing I got was this super cute red vest which has a navy embroidered emblom and is so cute to wear with polos and button ups! I love it, even though Allie from my wonderus world thinks its ugly *jk, Allie if your reading this* (its an inside joke), I love it so much!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and my instagram! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞