Living Like Allie (From My Wonderus World) For A Day 💙

Hello my beautiful angel pumpkin pie children muffins! As many of you know I have a very spacific style which is preppy vintage glam, and I love it. Not a lot of people I know dress like me, but I love my style. With the preppy style comes the preppy life style which I also live in every day, including things like organization and so on. But I decided to do something fun with my blogger friend Allie, so she is going to be living and dressing preppy, or in my life for a day and I am going to be be living and dressing in her life style and style which she describes as a "human somewhat organized disaster" or "normal life". So heres how my side went! Please comment down below and follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and follow Allies blog and instagram @wonderusss! Lets get started!



Heres her routine:



The Night Before: Soooo, Allie doesn't wake up until 6:45 in the morning on a good day, and y'all know that I get up at 6 am sharp every day, so it will be pretty weird to sleep in, her makeup is different then mine and the outfit should be interesting considering its not something I would ever wear. She also eats breakfast a lot sooner then I do. We are going to be snap chatting each other pictures of us doing everything on the list btw, to make sure we are keeping up with the list.

How it went:

It felt so incredibly weird. It was nice to sleep in but it was also strange and I didn't feel very accomplished at the time. It was weird to wear an athletic top and skirt and see her wear my clothes, also I wore her keds which are comfortable but not my style at all, so that was interesting. Her makeup wasn't that bad, just weird to wear concealer cause I barely ever do anymore.

When I got to school everyone was really confused cause the outfit was not me at all, its very much Allies style, so thats super interesting!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. wow its so weird to see you in Allies clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its super cool to try things that aren't your style! You should go a full week of dressing unpreppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Allies outfit it was super geeky

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt is adorable! I would pair it with converse but I still think the outfits really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS WHOLE THING AND UR BLOG YOUR STYLE IS ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. tak skal du have! Elsker dig sød dansk engel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞