Preppy Shoe Essentials ⚓

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and if you have read my blog before, you will know I love the preppy style, and I am a prepster at heart, so today I thought we would talk about the bare essentials as far as shoes go for the preppy style! So please comment down below and follow my blog, and follow my instagram for my blog @afabulousstyle! Lets just get started!



1. Oxfords are essential to the preppy style because they are just so classic and timeless. Womens oxfords can be hard to find though, because not many women seem to wear them (only the really artsy and preppy people have them) Saddle shoes work perfectly fine too!

2. I didn't include them in the collage because I forgot, but mary janes are super important to have when it comes to the preppy style! I love my heeled mary janes but there are also flats versions, and I would for sure recommend that you get some!

3. Some plain black ballet flats are essential because they go with almost anything! Mine have little cute studs on them but anything works!

4. Boat shoes are essential for the preppy style, especially now that summer is coming up. I personally live in my sperrys, which are black quilted boat shoes that I am obsessed with. Sperrys are expensive but they have a bunch of styles to choose from and they are really comfy!

5. Birkenstocks, or birkenknockoffs as I like to call the fake ones. I have a few pairs of birkenstocks and they are so comfortable and perfect to wear if you want to be preppy in the summer time! I would totally recommend getting some birkenstocks, or knock off birkenstocks!

And thats all for today! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexulaity or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞