Get The Look: Betty Cooper from Riverdale

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about how to style your clothes, makeup and hair like the famous Betty Cooper from riverdale! Betty is one of my favorite characters and is the character who I relate to the most, so I wanted to do something to do with her! Please follow my blog and my instagram for my my blog @afabulousstyle! Please comment down below your favorite quote from riverdale, and lets get started! Lets get started!



Makeup: (I am actually using some of the makeup that betty uses in the show, which is a lot of covergirl stuff because they have a brand deal for riverdale.)

Foundation- as always I am using my too faced born this way foundation, in order to give a natural look. I am only using a little bit and actually mixing it in with my moisturizer, to give a really nice natural glow.

Concealer- I am going to skip concealer and move right on to powder

Powder- for powder I am using the covergirl clean matte powder. Its not to intense and doesn't clog your pores, and its nice and natural which is really what bettys makeup is all about. And as I said they use a ton of covergirl makeup in riverdale!

Bronzer- For bronzer I am going to use my too faced cream to powder bronzer in toasted peach to get the look of bettys defined cheek bones without having it look to harsh.

Blush- Betty has a natural blush to her, so I am using the too faced peach cream to powder blush on the apples of my cheeks. This is very natural and innocent looking, which is very much what bettys look emplies.

Highlighter- As with everything else, I am going very natural for highlight. I am using the becca cream highlighter and I love it so much!

Eye primer- I am using my marc jacobs eye primer

Eye shadow- I am using my too faced natural eye palette because it is very natural, hence the name. I am putting cashmere bunny into my crease and putting silk sheets on my lid!

Mascara- Then for mascara I am using the covergirl clump crusher mascara, because again, covergirl is sponsering some of riverdale!

Lipstick: And then we are going to finish off with my wet n wild lipstick in nudie patootie because its natural but still pink and cutesy like the rest of bettys makeup!

Hair: (A tutorial on how to do Betty's iconic ponytail)

Start by brushing out your hair.

Then put it up into a high ponytail, but not too high.

Tie it up with a scrunchie or regular ponytail.

Outfits: (I am going to show you 3 outfit ideas inspired by Betty)

 Image result for betty cooper outfits
1. The first outfit contains Betty's signature collared shirt under a sweater look, which I am obsessed with because it is very preppy, and a grey plaid skirt, and even though this doesn't show her shoes, I bet they are probably either converse looking sneakers or some loafers.

Related image

2. The second outfit is all pink themed so it would be perfect for a wednesday! Its just a white collared shirt under a pink sweater, with some jeans and a pink jacket, and some pink flats and accessories. I love it because its so simple yet so cute, and so betty.

Image result for betty cooper outfits

3. And the third outfit is inspired by Bettys iconic look of bedazzled/embroidered collared shirts. This sweater is off white and the embroidery on the collar is pink, along with some flower earrings and these brown booties!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below and follow my blog! I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sex, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞