Southern Vs Northern: What's The Difference?

Hello my beautiful angels! My name is Greta and welcome back to my blog, today we are going to be talking about a subject that can be confusing to prepsters who are first starting out living the preppy lifestyle, which is whats the difference between southern and northern preppy? So today I am going to be explaining the difference to you all! Please comment down below, follow my blog and follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle! Alright now lets get started!


Image result for preppy womens outfits


Can you guess which outfit is southern and which is northern? 

Southern 
Southern preppy is different from northern preppy because southern has more bright and bold colors and patterns. Stores like lilly pulitzer are very southern styled, because of thier bright and bold colors and patterns.

Northern
Northern preppy is different from southern preppy because the patterns and colors are more toned down and simplistic. Colors such as navy, black, white, grey, beige, jewel tones and pastels are constantly used in the northern preppy style to give a classy and elegant look.

And thats all for the simple explantation of southern vs northern preppy! The picture on the right is southern and the left is northern, I am obsessed with both of those outfits! Normally I prefer the northern preppy style but I enjoy both sometimes. I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞