Fall Favorites: 2019

Hello my preppy pumpkins! Yes I know that was a really weird nick name but its fall and I'm really excited! Today we are talking about some of my fall favorites because I have been loving this fall season! These contain everything from music to fashion items to apps! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get right into this article!

Image result for tumblr fall backgrounds


1. I have been loving my smart closet app because you can create collages of outfits and share them online, but also it helps you pick out your outfit in the morning or the night before! If you get the app go ahead and follow me on there @the_vintage_prepster!

2. Here have been my favorite songs this fall: little mix black magic, any song from the nightmare before christmas or any halloween movie, and say by symon.

3. I have been loving my white button up because its just so classic and perfect for the fall time. It works well under sweaters or on its own.

4. I have been loving my purple flannel to wear under sweaters or on its own, its just so cute and I love it!

5. This fall I have been super obsessed with my black oxford pumps because they just have such a cute and classic look to them. I love wearing them with some knee high socks and a dress and one of my vintage black hats. Its such a cute look!

6. You guys know my favorite halloween movie is the nightmare before christmas, which I watch from september to the end of december because its such a good movie and has halloween and christmas in it! If you want to watch it for free CLICK THIS LINK!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. i love ur fall articles so much they are so inspirational and fun to read they really get me in the autumn mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might have to steal that background its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead I found it online! If you want more cute fall backgrounds add me on instagram, I post a lot of cute fall backgrounds you can screenshot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞