OOTW: Fall

Hello my angels! Today we are going to be doing an article on what I wore this week when its fall time! This week was pretty hot compared to the usual weather where I live when its fall so you'll see me wearing a lot of short sleeves and such but anyways. Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow my instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get right into this article!



My top and my sweater are both thrifted, my skirt is from frenchi, and my boat shoes are from sperrys.



My collar shirt is from gap, my sweater is thrifted, and my skirt is from forever 21!



My top is from forever 21, my skirt is vintage tweed from a brand called "college town" (it has a matching jacket but I didn't wear the jacket) and I wore my boat shoes from sperrys.



My black polo is thrifted and my plaid courduroy skirt is hand sewn for my grandma (she sewed it for my mom when she was a kid, which means its vintage)



My anchor pattern collared shirt is from banana republic, my cream sweater is from old navy and my skirt is from frenchi!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞