I Love Fall Tag (70 Questions About Fall Answered)

Hello my angels! My name is Greta and yes I know tags are outdated but I still love bringing them back so today we are going to be doing the I love fall tag! Which has 70 questions that I am going to answer on here! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get started!

Image result for fall background

Q:Describe your feelings of fall’ rain in three words.
A: Fresh, cool, pure

Q:Which two things tell you that the fall season has begun?
A: When the leaves are falling and when my favorite youtubers are posting fall content.

Q: What are your plans for this fall season?
A: Lots of walking my dog and cuddling up with my bunny

Q: Silent nights or windy ones? What do you love more about the falls?
A: Silent nights. Windy ones make me nervous, like something bad is about to happen. 

Q: Cold rain or heavy fog. What do you enjoy more?
A: Cold rain. 

Q: What three things you love about the season?
A: The food, the fashion and the cozy feeling

Q: What three things you hate about the season?
A: Pumpkin spice lattes, Horror movies, Inconsistancy in weather

Q: Share your best memory for the autumn season?
A: Always halloweens with my best friend

Q: What is your favorite scent for the fall season?
A: pumpkin marshmello

Q: What is your favorite autumn movie?
A: the nightmare before christmas

Q: What’s the most beautiful thing about the fallen leaves?
A: All the colors

Q:Do you enjoy movies in the bed or near the fire?
A: In my bed, we don't have a working fireplace 

Q: What is your favorite fall quote?
A: Pumpkin spice and everything nice

Q: Do you ever go for the hiking in autumn? If yes, how was the experience?
A: I'm sure I have but I can't really remember

Q: Have you ever gone for apple picking?
A: every year

Q: What is the best way to enjoy the rain of fall season?
A: Inside with a cup of hot apple cider

Q: Describe the romantic nature of the fall season in one sentence.
A: I have no idea 

Q: Watching TV or Raking leaves? What do you prefer in the autumn?
A: Raking leaves, its so nice to get outside

Q:What is your favorite fall color?
A: Burnt Orange or Maroon

Q: Autumn or winter? What do you like the most?
A: Nothing tops christmas but after chirstmas winter is one of my least favorite times so overall I think its a tie. 

Q: Autumn or spring?
A: Autumn

Q: What is your favorite dress style for the fall season?
A: Uniform preppy/school girl

Q: Share your worst memory related to the autumn season.
A: One year in the middle of september I started getting into the christmas spirit which kinda sucked cause I didn't enjoy fall nearly as much as I could have. 

Q: Do you believe that autumn fall season should be the wedding season?
A: I'm not getting married so I wouldn't know

Q: What are your most liked drinks in the fall season?
A: I love hot apple cider and I love hot coffee for the fall time

Q: What could be a perfect day for the autumn season?
A: A picnic with friends.

Q: Fall day or fall night. Which one looks more beautiful to you?
A: Both. Day is more illuminating but night is just so beautiful!

Q: The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves. What do you love?
A; Pumpkin guts for sure!
Q: Have you ever tried pumpkin carving? If yes, so how was the experience?
A: Yes I cave a pumpkin every year!

Q: What is your movie scene related to the autumn?
A: "This is halloween" from the nightmare before christmas

Q: Which fashion trend you often prefer in the fall season?
A: Floppy hats and jewel tones

Q: What type of music do you like in the fall season?
A: I listen to a lot of musicals and chill music

Q: Hat or cap? What do you prefer in the autumns?
A: My favorite vintage black hat is a must for me

Q: Haunted house, haunted food ride, or haunted corn maze? What do you like in the autumn season?
A: Haunted house, as long as its not too scary, I get freaked out super easily.

Q: Share your feelings when you see the birds migrating?
A: See you in spring!
Q: Do you like baking in the autumn season?
A: Absolutely!

Q: Racking leaves or climbing trees. What’s your favorite in the autumn season?
A: raking leaves for sure. 

Q: Coziest fall sweater?
A: My vintage oversized houndstooth sweater is my fave!

Q: When you go outside, do you love to experience your blowing breathes?
A: Yes, its so satisfying. 

Q: Which song you often sing in the autumn?
A: Anything from the nightmare before christmas

Q; What is your favorite fall lipstick?
A: "lover boy" by half caked

Q: What is your favorite food in the fall season?
A: Pumpkin pie

Q: What is your favorite thrifty activity in the falls?
A: I don't really know what that means

Q: Halloween or Thanksgiving. Which one is your favorite day? (For the people in UK, you can change thanksgiving with the Harvest Festival)
A: I like both, but for fall halloween because when thanksgiving comes I'm already getting prepped for christmas!

Q: Wool or knit sweaters? What do you like to wear in the fall season?
A: Knit

Q: Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds. Tell your favorite one for the autumn season?\
A: salty, roasted

Q: Do you like to explore haunted places in the falls?
A: Not really honestly

Q: Tell the best eternal feeling you have in the falls?
A: Peacfulness

Q: Which place do you love to visit in the autumn season?
A: My grandparents

Q: Which place you wish to visit in the fall season?
A: New York City!
Q: Fairy lights or candles? What is your choice in the falls?
A: both!

Q: How do decorate your room in the falls?
A: Its all in the colors

Q: Do you love raking the leaves on the lawn or do you leave them where they fall?
A: I love to rake them into a pile and jump in it like a little kid!
Q: What comes in your mind when you see the leaves fallen down?
A: Its time!

Q: What three things you love to keep in your room for the falls?
A: fake candles, fall pictures, and cozy blankets

Q: What is your favorite teas flavor in the falls?
A: Tension Tamer

Q: Do you ever change your way to run through the autumn leaves?
A: Almost every day!

Q: In your opinion, which leaves have the best color in the fall season?
A: Oak ones, they are goregous!

Q: Have you ever experienced pumpkin picking in the falls?
A: Every year!

Q: Which is your most loved pumpkin-based food?
A: Pumpkin pie

Q: Which moisturizer is your favorite in the autumn season?
A: Aveeno

Q: Which lipstick color you love in the falls?
A: Dark purple

Q: Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favorite?
A: Pumpkin 

Q: October or November? What’s your favorite month in the autumns?
A: Both

Q: Do you enjoy feeling the cold air, or do you wrap up warm?
A: I like to feel the cold air and then wrap up!
Q: How much do you love to enjoy the fire in the fall season?
A: I love my fake fire but I don't have a real one!
Q: In the falls, do you love traveling or enjoying the season at home?
A: A mix of both

Q: Are you more energetic during the autumn season, or more laid back?
A; Depends on the day

Q: Do you have any specific traditions to celebrate the fall season?
A: My family goes apple and pumpkin picking every year

Q: What do you feel at the end of the fall season?
A: CHRISTMAS TIME!
and thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!
- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞