How To Get Excited for Fall

Hello my preppy pumpkins! Thats a really weird nickname but whatever! I know its kind of early but as far I am concerned fall time is here and its time to get pumped! So today we are going to be talking about how to get into the fall spirit/ how to get excited for fall! Please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets just get right into this fall article!

Image result for cute fall background

1. Drink/Eat your favorite fall drink/food. I personally love hot apple cider and/or pumpkin pie but for you it could be anything! Some people like pumpkin spice lattes, I personally don't but if you do go ahead and get one of them for you!

2. Watch a fall/halloween themed movie. Some people like horror films but I personally prefer not super scary ones cause I'm lame. One of my all time favorites is the Nightmare Before Christmas!

3. If you live in a place where the leaves actually fall like me, go on a walk! I would take you dog if you have one, or maybe even just take your phone to listen to your favorite autumn bops of the year! Make sure your not on your phone tho, that brings me to the next one!

4. Make a fall themed playlist! I have my autumn bops playlist full of nightmare before christmas songs, hocus pocus songs, and a bunch of pop songs that I feel just capture fall. One of my curent faves is come out and play by billie elish!

5. Decorate your room for fall! I swear it helps so much when your trying to get into the mood! Hang up cute fall pictures, change up your bed for fall, do whatever, just make your room look more cute!

6. Go on pinterest and make your fall pinterest board look the best it possibly can. Add pictures to recreate, add pictures of cute recipes and outfits and room decor, everything!

7. Have a fall themed photoshoot with a friend or by yourself! It will assure you have the cutest instagram feed this fall and its something to keep you occupied!

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞