Fall Trends

Hello my preppy pumpkin pies! Welcome back to my blog! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about some fall trends to play with this upcoming autumn! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle, and comment down below your favorite fall trend! Lets just get right into the article!

Image result for cute fall backgrounds tumblr


Collared Shirts Under Sweaters: You guys know this is one of my all time favorite trends in the whole world for fall and winter and sometimes even early spring! Basically I wear collared shirts very often, so whenever I feel a breeze I throw on a sweater and the collar sticks out and I just feel so satisfied about my life for some reason.

Jewel Tones: Jewel tones, in case you don't know are darker shades of colors like orange, blue, green, purple, and red that work super well in fall and are a huge fall trend! I personally love jewel tones because they add color to your fall wardrobe but they still look very fall themed and they aren't overdoing it!

Plaid: You guys know plaid is a huge thing in fall and winter, so I don't really feel the need to explain it too much but its a pattern and during fall basically everyone wears flannels and plaid pj pants, and plaid dresses and basically everything plaid. My personal fave plaid item would have to be plaid skirts, I own like six plaid skirts.

Chunky Knit Sweaters: Sweaters are so nice to snuggle up in during fall, so its not suprising to me that these are a huge trend in fall! People seem to love wearing oversized chunky knit sweaters of pretty much every color and variety for fall time, and I am not an exception!

And thats all we are going to talk about for today! I love you all no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞