Christmas Season Favorites: Blogmas Day 19

Hello angels! My name is Greta and today we are going to be talking about some of my favorite things for the christmas season 2019. This is going to include music, movies, makeup, fashion, and more! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get straight into the article!

Image result for christmas preppy

Food: The holidays are full of the best food, I mean gingerbread, candy canes, HOT CHOCOLATE! Theres so many tale as old as time options but I am going to go more spacific on this one!

1. You guys know I love my coffee, and I really love starbucks. So one of my favorite things this holiday season has been the starbucks caramel mocha because its so nice and warm and also very enegrizing. PS I love the starbucks holiday cups do you guys?

2. I have been totally and completely obsessed with chocolate peppermint brittle recently! I mean I've always liked it but I have really been obsessing over it this holiday season!

3. Recently I have been loving rose water hot chocolate. I know it sounds really weird and idk if its even a thing but I tried it one day and its so good! It just gives a little more flavor to the hot chocolate and its really nice!

Makeup:

1. Red lips is a huge thing during the holiday season, and recently I have been using my nyx cream liquid lipsticks and they are so nice and creamy they don't even feel like you have anything on! They don't dry out your lips and they are so pigmented!

2. I love wearing bright gold eyeshadow during the holiday season and this year I have been loving my too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette for that! Its pigmented and just so gorgeous and glittery!

3. As per usual my all time favorite foundation for the holidays is too faced born this way because its light but still full coverage and it doesn't dry out my skin too much!

Skincare:

1. My lips get SO dry during the winter time so one of my favorite things ever is my aquaphor. Its the only thing that works to get my lips moisturized. I carry around a huge container of it everywhere I go!

2. This ones kinda weird but I have been OBSESSED with the avocado body butter from trader joes! Its so moisturizing and soothing and nice!

3. As always I have been in love with my home made brown sugar scrub because its the best natural exfoliator ever!!

Music:

1. Recently I have been completely obessed with the Mariah Carey christmas album because its such a classic and its great!

2. I have also been loving the pentatonix christmas album because its just so nice to listen to!

Movies:

1. I have been living for both the live action and animated versions of the grinch stole christmas because its just such a nice movie and it really highlights the true spirit of christmas, as cheesy as that probably sounds to non christmas obessesors.

2. I have been watching the nutcracker and the four realms quite a lot and I really like it even though its NOTHING like the origonal nutcracker except the characters!

Fashion:

1. This holiday season, as always I have been loving my vintage hand embriodered sweaters because they are so warm and comfy and just put me in such a good mood!

2. I have been loving all of my cashmere sweaters recently because I love cashmere and its so warm, cause it gets really cold where I live.

3. I have been living for my uggs this christmas season because they're so nice and warm to wear!1

And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog, and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞