How To Wear Green During Christmas: Blogmas Day 20

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and I was thinking, and I realized that people wear red a lot during christmas, but not many people wear green! So I wanted to tell you all how to wear green during the holiday season! Please comment down below your favorite piece of green clothing or makeup you own and follow my blog! Now lets get started!

Related image

Christmas Party

When attending a christmas party, I would say your dress should depend on how fancy the party is and what activites are sceduled! If your going to be dancing a lot at a slightly more casual christmas party, then I would recommend a emerald green cocktail dress, and velvet is a winter fashion essential. This shows sophistication while still being casual enough and easy enough to move in for dancing. If you are going to a more high class fancy party, I would recommend a longer silk gown, and emerald green is still my favorite shade of green, so I would go with that.

Image result for green dressImage result for emerald green silk ball gown

Casual Day Out

A really cute and simple way to wear green in a casual way during christmas is wearing a green sweater. I prefer preppy clothing which means I am going to be pairing my green sweater with a white collared shirt under, but thats just my personal style. If you enjoy a more edgy look, I would pair a green sweater with some black jeans and a black leather jacket, and if you are a more casual person then I would pair it with a pair of mom jeans, and a big black belt. For casual wear, I prefer a jewel toned green!

Image result for green preppy outfit

And thats all for now! I hope you have a happy holidays, and please remember I love you no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Bye!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞