How To Get The Best Out Of Self Isolation

Hey guys! My name is Greta and I'm so excited to be back oh my god! So, recently my school shut down to prevent the spread of corona, and we are on lockdown, meaning we can only go to like the grocery store, the pharmacy, and the doctors and thats pretty much it. Meaning, self isolation! My school has moved online, and at first I thought these 3 weeks would be fun, but its really not as fun as it seems, because I don't get to see my friends! So here are my top tips for getting through quarentine! Please comment down below what you've been doing to pass the time, follow my blog, follow my instagram @afabulousstyle and lets get started!

Image result for mylifeaseva home

1. Become a master chef. Okay maybe you can't really become some kind of Gordan Ramsey just because you want to, but seriously! Try a bunch of new recipes, simple and hard, sweet and savory, try a ton of new foods on pinterest (extra points if you get super cute instagram or snapchat stories with the food you make). See a recipe for whipped coffee on tik tok? Try it! Been wanting to eat healthier? Search pinterest for some recipe ideas to try!

2. Remember to get all of your school work done! I know its a pain but school is really important and should be your top priority! What I do every day is once I wake up I get ready and eat breakfast and then just get all of my school work out of the way, and sense I don't have a bunch I usually get it all done before lunch. Do you guys want me to do a quarentine morning routine/day in my life?

3. You know all those random chores you keep putting off? Now is the time to do them! I'm talking deep cleaning your room, cleaning out your closet, laundry, wiping down surfaces, whatever you keep needing to do but putting off because "You're too busy" get them done now while you have the time! Also, change the sheets on your bed, because thats really important.

4. Fix your skin, now you may have perfectly healthy skin, but its always fun to do a facemask or scrub every once in a while and its really good for your skin. Now you have all day to wash your face 2 times a day, moisturize, scrub, mask, and drink a ton of water, so use that time!

5. Go through all your clothes, come up with cute outfits and take pictures of them, so the next time you have somewhere to go once quarentine is over, you can pull out one of the outfits you came up with ahead of time! This makes it so you don't have an excuse to not dress cute because you already have a bunch of pre planned outfit ideas for once you can safely leave your house again!

Thats all for now you guys! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else! Please remember for safety concerns to wash your hands and stay in your house as much as you possibly can!

- Greta

Comments

  1. hey guys i've been contacted by some people on instagram and i'm so so sorry the comments are not working!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞