#Couchella Look Book


Hey guys! My name is Greta and like almost all of the rest of the world, right now I am in quarantine/self isolation, but right around this time of year happens one of the most famous festivals in the world, coachella! But it got cancelled because of the virus so today i thought I'd do a coachella look book anyways, and just call it "couchella" because the couch is where we pretty much always are due to quarantine! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @the_darling_dearest and lets get started!













And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so so so so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!
- Greta 

Comments

  1. Hey guys I'm so sorry I don't have a comment of the day today so just comment whatever you want or whatevers on your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur new fonts on here they're so cute and classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog literally makes me smile so much I just love your vibes, I love the whole thing like its just so cute and so fun and I love how committed you are to your blog readers and your instagram followers, like actually you should be famous by now. It makes me sad cause so few people read blog articles anymore, but I love your blog literally so so so much and you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this made me so happy to read, I'm glad I make you smile :) <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞