How To Style: Birkenstocks

Hey guys! My name is Greta and welcome back to the darling dearest! I don't know if you guys know this, but I completely adore birkenstocks, I mean they're comfy and cute and I just love them, as soon as its warm enough to wear them, they're all I wear and I have like 4 pairs. So today we are going to be looking at some of my favorite ways to style birkenstocks! So please comment down below, follow my blog, follow me on instagram @the_darling_dearest and lets get right into todays article!








And thats all for now! Please comment down below, follow my blog and remember I love you all so much no matter your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else!
- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞