Gigi Hadid Look Book

Hey my beautiful shiny princess angels! That (as always) was a very odd nickname. Anyways, I love Gigi Hadid's style in so many ways. Even though her outfit on the cover of Vouge with Zayn was um, interesting. Anyways, she has had some great style moments I have loved, like the time she was wearing those jeans that have pearls and crystals in the rips! I love love love them! Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading and WAIT! Sorry, if your new to my blog, please follow my blog and you should know I love makeup and fashion, so I made this blog! ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoy!

 \

 Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading and I also really hope you follow my blog. I need supporters! If you follow my blog, your profile pic will be on my wall of followers and I will give you a shout out if you want! Plus you'll recieve emails when I upload! Love you all very much!

- Greta

Comments

  1. YAS! Gigi Hadid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want people to know my name so um............... I am saying anonymous. Anyways, this is the crappiest blog ever, are you 9?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I like that you like keeping things a mystery, but I am way older then nine

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞