My Most Recent Beauty Purchases

Hello my beautiful people! On Saturday, March 17th, I was walking around TJMaxx and I found some stuff. Then we went to 5 below, which does not suck as much as I thought it would as far as makeup goes, and I got something there. So Today I am going to be showing you my 3 most recent makeup purchases! Please follow my blog, and enjoy! (ALSO, I will be posting 3 times this Sunday! I do this every once in a while!)



#1: Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color: I finally got a product from Anastasia guys! This literally makes me so freaking excited! At first, I thought it was a concealer, and that was sad because its too dark for my concealer shade. Honestly speaking, even though it was too dark, I still would buy it and not use it for concealer, use it for something else. So I bought it and it was not until later that day, when I looked it up on my phone that it was actually a creme eyeshadow and liner in one! So now I have my first ever creme eyeshadow!! I got mine in the color "honey" which is a really pretty nude color. Okay, so I know, I am too obsessed with nudey eyeshadows, but bold looks just are not for me! Anyways, in the color I got, I would not recommend it as an eyeliner. Bt as my first ever creme shadow, I love it! If I got it in Sephora, it would be 18$, I got it for 3$.

#2: Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick: This is a great liquid lipstick. It starts out as a really watery texture, but when you wait for about a minute, and it dries matte. I got mine in the color "Coral" and its really nice. Its very pigmented and I have fallen in love with this lipstick. Its a really really good quality. I got this for around 5$ and if I got it from Sephora it would have been at least 20$.

#3: Wet n Wild Brush: Yeah, I know, the other two things are so exciting and then theres just
a brush from a true drugstore brand, wet n wild. Its not as soft as the other brushes I have, but it was my first purchase from 5 Below ever, and its decent. I am going to use this brush fro highlight, because I really needed a new highlighter brush. My only complaint about 5 Belows makeup, is a lot of the stuff does not have a price tag on it. Thats the only problem, but I'll trial and error there products, which are 90% wet n wild. This was only 99 cents!

Well thats all for now! I really hope you all enjoyed reading! Love you very much!



- Greta




Comments

  1. Hey baby angels, feel free to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to TJMaxx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is everyone here choosing anonomous? I guess I cant talk cuse im also anonomus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause life is more interesting when theres a little mystery involved! ;)

      Delete
  4. es el que está demasiado bien?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si si!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞