Great Makeup Brands That Are Cruelty Free

Hello everyone! So recently, my friend Allison told me that she just found out tons of her favorite brands of makeup are not cruelty free, so I decided to tell people some makeup brands that are not tested on animals and are 100% cruelty free! So I hope you enjoy!




  • Kat Von D
  • Too Faced
  • Urban Decay
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills
  • Milani
  • Wet n Wild
  • elf
  • NYX
  • Pacifica
  • The Body Shop
  • LA Colors
  • Tarte
  • BH Cosmetics
  • Burts Bee's
  • Lush
  • Profusion
  • Mineral Fusion
  • Shany

Well that was my list of cruelty free makeup brands. I am anti-sweatshops, anti-cruelty and I am going to not buy these products when I can avoid it. I hope you all have a great day!

- Greta

Comments

  1. Got any brands that you wish were cruelty free? Comment them, and I'll try to reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish Maybelline was cruelty free, you should try there bb creme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanna try there bb cream, but I like my homemade one too, check it out! Its really sad that they test on out furry friends right? Love you my pumpkin pie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞