5 Concealers under 5$

Hello my beautiful baby angels! I have a series on my blog where I show you 5 different makeup products under 5 dollars, and I try to show you only cruelty free brands, but sometimes I don't, just a warning. SO today I thought I would show you all 5 concealers for under 5 dollars! SO I hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below your favorite concealer right now. Lets go!


Photo focus concealer from wet n wild beauty


Oil free maximum cover concealer from elf cosmetics


Dark circle concealer from nyx cosmetics


Studio pro concealer from bh cosmetics


HD Photogenic concealer wand from nyx cosmetics

Well thats all for now! I really hope you enjoyed reading! Comment down below your favorite concealer right now and follow my blog for more! I love you no matter you gender, sex, sexuality, race, religon, backround, or anything else. Love you my angels!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞