Revolution White Chocolate Highlighter Duo Review

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be reviewing the white chocolate highlighter duo from Revolution. This is really good, but I'll get into it! Comment your favorite highlighter from anywhere ever! Just so you all know, this is purchasable now, and Revolution is 100% cruelty free, which is very good news! please follow my blog, and let's get started!

(Ps: This is technically called the "Light and Glow chocolate bar powder highlight duo" but I like white chocolate highlighter duo better)




These highlighters are amazing. They are super pigmented and super nice. They have a very nice natural shimmer to them and they apply like a dream, especially with a fan brush. I do think this is a great dupe for a Fenty Highlighter, because my friend has one which I have tried. The duo comes with a white color and a more pinky toned one, and the dripping stamp on them reminds me of the Kylie jenner highlighters, except THESE DON'T COME EMPTY TO PEOPLE! Sorry, That just really bothers me about Kylie cosmetics. Anyways, the formula is super awesome and creamy, I really love it.

Would I recommend it? Yes, indeed I would! It's a super nice product at a good price at only 9$! Anyways, it's super good and I really love it! Plus the pack edging is so cute!

- Greta

Comments

  1. I adore your blog and your posts, but I go back to school in like 2 weeks and I really wanna have some back to school posts, please please please tell us when your gonna post them.

    PS: #fabquestionsforgreta which is better, ulta or sephora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add that to my list! I am going to start back to school stuff as soon as augest starts! Love you!

      Delete
  2. I adore your blog, please try to post as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both of you, thanks to hannah for saying you love my blog and thanks to elle for saying I'm trying my best.

      Delete
  3. I get that your cruelty free and everything, but sometimes I wish you would review things that are not, so that people who are not cruelty free can get your advice too! Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ella es libre de crueldad porque eso es lo que ella cree que no se le debe decir que cambie sus creencias. Entiendo que ella es genial, ¡pero no es razonable que le digas que vaya en contra de sus creencias!

      Delete
    2. Gracias, Thank you very much sophia maria, and yes, its true that I will not go agianst my morals, but thank you, anonymous for saying you like my opinions!

      Delete
  4. can you please please please show us your freaking face?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞