Kylie Cosmetics: My Opinions

Hello everyone! So, please, do not take offense to this video if you don't like Kylie Cosmetics, these are just my opinions ! ANYWAYS, hello everyone, my name is Greta, and I am a beauty and fashion blogger, which means I review stuff, and talk about companies and products that I like, and that I don't like, which means today I am going to be talking about a company that I don't like so much; Kylie Cosmetics (yes, as in Kylie Jenner). I really hope you all enjoy reading and comment down below a company you don't like so much, follow my blog, and lets get started!


Image result for kylie cosmetics

Ah, Kylie Cosmetics. I have talked about the pros and cons of you before, but that was before I got my Kylie lip kit in the color Koko K. Now, the formula for these are amazing, spot on, but I have a few complaints. I am going to list them, and then go more into depth about them after that.

1. Lip Liner and Lipstick issue
2. The glosses brushes
3. The brush set
4. The metallic lipsticks
5. Empty Kylighters
6. Blush names

Lip Liner and Lipstick issue: In an article written about why Kylie Jenner started her company, she clearly stated that she could never find a lip liner and lipstick that matched, so she created her company. However, I have a Kylie Lip Kit, and my friend has a Kylie lip kit and the lip liner and liquid lipstick do not match! It really bothers me, and its something I feel is not adressed enough! They do not match as well as they should. At least not for Koko k and Autmun.

The Lip Gloss Brushes: The origional lip gloss brushes are were awful, until Kylie changed them... This should say it all



The Brush set: This is something that people have talked about a ton, but the thing about this is, people buy the brush set anyways. This brush set is not the best of the best, you can get better morphes for cheaper, and OVER 300 DOLLARS IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE BRUSH SET WITH CHEAP ASPECTS! I understand, that these are good brushes, but you can find ones that are way better, for cheaper, and just don't have the Kylie name on them. Thats basically the only thing about these brushes people love, that it has Kylies name on it.

The metallics lipsticks: This is probably something you have heard of, along with a lot of the other issues I have. The metallic lipsticks are not even half full when they are first unboxed, the outside of them is just stained to make it look like its full! ARG!

Empty Kylighters: Again, I am sure you have heard of this one, and its awful. People pay upwards of 40 dollars on a Kylie product and they are not satestfied with the crappy condionton the stuff is in! People have been ordering Kylighters online and they have been arriving empty, and Kylie has the worst costumer service ever! Its awful.

Blush names: This is something I am not going to talk too much about because these blush names really upset me. About 90% of Kylies fans are youth, so why on earth would Kylie give her products such dirty names? I am not going to name them because I want this to be a family friendly blog, and yes, I am aware that Nars does this too, but Nars in more for older people. I don't think anyone wants a teenager having a blush with such an adult name.

Even after all that, The formula of the lip kits is amazing, and there are a few products that have been very recommended to me which I think you should try if you want to try something Kylie:

1. The kylie Bronze eyeshadow palette

2. Koko K Lip kit

3. Kylie ultra glows

4. Kylie Conealers

5. KKW and Kylie Cream liquid lipsticks

Well thats all for now, please do not be offended if you like Kylie cosmetics, its just not for me, as much. I love you no matter you gender, race, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta


Comments

  1. please tell me i'm not the only one who doesn't like kylies stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like kylie cosmtics

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, apparently you guys want me to do back to school stuff! Let me know, what kind of stuff you wanna read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOTD ofr the first day of school, what makeup your gonna wear on the first day of school, school expectations vs reality

      Delete
    2. middle school makeup totorial

      Delete
    3. awkward siturations in school

      Delete
    4. morning routine for school, whats in my backpack, school outift and hairtyle ideas

      Delete
    5. a guide to school

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞