5 Primers Under 5$

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and today I am going to be showing you 5 primers under 5 dollars, to continue my 5 under 5 series, so yeah. There is not much to say about this except for, every single one of these are cruelty free, except the maybelline one, so yeah! Comment down below your favorite drugstore primer and follow my blog, and lets get started!

1. Tone Adjusting Primer from elf (This one is cheating, its technically 6 dollars. Sorry, click bait)

2. Photo Focus Dewy (or matte, you decide, they have both) face primer (4.99$) from wet n wild
3. Skin Perfecting Primer (5.00$) from LA colors

4. Pore Filler Primer Mini (5.00$) from Nyx (the full size is like 14 bucks)


5. Baby Skin Pore Eraser Primer (4.00$) from Maybelliene


Well thats all for now! I hope you all enjoyed reading. This is random, but I was at TJMAXX today and I saw this NYX set with 3 suede purple liquid lipsticks, and I really wanted to get it, but I was just getting a present, or two, or three, for my friends birthday! I love you no matter your size, gender, sexuality, relgion, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞