5 Matte Lipsticks Under 5$

Hello everyone! So, I love matte lipsticks, and yeah. I have a series on my blog where I show you 5 different makeup products for 5 dollars or under, so today I thought I would show you all 5 solid matte lipsticks for under 5 dollars! So I hope you all enjoy reading! Comment down below what other makeup you would like me to add to the series, and follow my blog! NOW LETS GO!

Matte Lipsticks from LA colors (3.00)



Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip color from Wet N Wild (3.49)



Velvet Matte Lipstick from Elf (3.00)



Matte Lipstick from NYX Cosmetics (4.99)



Iconic Matte Nude Lipstick from Revolution (5.00)



And that's all for now! I hope you all know that I love you no matter what's our gender, religion, size, sexuality, or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞