30 Makeup Companies That Are Cruelty Free and 30 That I Wish Were

Hey everyone! In case you don't know I am cruelty free as far as makeup goes except one lip gloss which, once it runs out, I will be 100% cruelty free! So today I thought I would tell you all some cruelty free companies! So lets just go! Follow my blog and comment down below what companies you WISH were cruelty free, and lets get going!



1. Too Faced
2. Tarte
3. Kat von D
4. Burts bees
5. Kylie Cosmetics
6. Colourpop
7. Elf
8. Glossier
9. Bite
10. Physicains formula
11. Pacifica
12. Wet n Wild
13. Pixi
14. Milani
15. ABH
16. Hourglass
17. Urban Decay
18. Milk
19. Becca
20. Marc Jacobs
21. Cover FX
22. It cosmetics
23. The Body Shop
24. Mineral Fusion
25. Lush
26. Eyoko
27. Bare Minerals
28. NYX
29. BH cosmetics
30. Estee Lauder


Hello again, so, I am doing a second part to this, I am going to tell you all 30 makeup brands that I wish were cruelty free, but are not! So yeah!

1. Benefit
2. Clinique
3. Glam Glow
4. NARS
5. Maybelliene
6. Covergirl
7. Rimmel
8. Makeup Forever
9. Avon
10. Estée Lauder
11. Almay
12. Loreal
13. Bobbi Brown
14. Boscia
15. Burberry
16. Calvin Klein
17. Chapstick
18. Dior
19. Dolce and Gabanna
20. Dr Brandt
21. Elizebeth Arden
22. Gorgi Armani
23. Givenchy
24. Lancome
25. MAC
26. Neutrogina
27. OPI
28. Revlon
29. Sally Hansen
30. Caress

Well thats all for today, so I hope you enjoyed! I love you no matter you race, gender, sexuality, or anything else. 

- Greta

Comments

  1. MAC IS NOT CRUELTY FREE??????????? I LIVE IN A WORLD OF LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, companies are so mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it discusting that companies would be so very shallow and evil as to kill animals for the purpose of makeup. Its awful and I will NEVER buy from anywhere that uses animal testing. They are evil, they are terrible and I hate each and every one of the companies that tests on animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. animal testing is riquired in china

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞