Alisha Marie Look Book

Hello everyone! My name is Greta, and today I am going to be showing you some of my favorite looks worn by the famous youtube star Alisha Marie. Her style is somewhat simaler to mine and somewhat not, but I think her clothing is super nice. So I hope you enjoy reading! Follow my blog and comment down below your favorite season. That makes no sense, but yeah!




Well thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed reading! Remember I love you no matter what your gender, race, religon, sexuality or anything else!

- Greta

Comments

  1. my favoroite season is spring

    #fabquestions with greta whats YOUR favorite season

    ReplyDelete
  2. #fabquestions4greta how old even are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone, a lot of you already know this, but I am gathering questions for my q and a coming up so please use the hashtag #fabquestionsforgreta on this blog if you want to ask me any questions and have them answered! Your are beautiful no matter what! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #fabquestions for greta what was the first makeup product you tried? Light or full coverage? do you buy one or two makeup products at a time or a bunch all in one go?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞