Back to School Makeup Look

Hello everyone! My name is Greta and today I am going to be telling you all how to get a natural makeup look for back to school, so I hope you all enjoy reading! Please comment down below when you go back to school and follow my blog and lets get into it!
Image result for makeup back to school



I'm going to start by priming my face using my elf tone adjusting primer and just applying that and rubbing it into my face! Then I am going to go in with my wet n wild photo focus foundation in the shade "Nude ivory" , which, in case you don't know, is my all time favorite drugstore foundation! So I will just put some of that on my hand and then use my mermaid stippling brush to blend it into my skin. Then for concealer, I am going in with the wet n wild makeup stick in "conceal" in the color "nude for thought" and just apply it under my eyes, and to places where I highlight. Anyways, then I am going to use my beauty sponge to blend that in and then move on to powder. I am going to use my tarte amazonian clay powder and just lightly dusting it all over my face to mattify my skin.

Now I am going in with my favorite bronzer of all time, the too faced cream to powder one in the color "toasted peach" which I am just going to apply under my cheekbones, on my temples and on my nose with my cream to powder contour brush from wet n wild. Then I am going in with my DIY cheek tint that I made and just applying that and blending it out with my stippling brush. I know your not supposed to put cream products over powder, but I do anyways, it looks fine. Then I am going to go into my revolution white chocolate highlighter, and I am going to be using a pinky gold toned highlighter shade and applying that to my cheekbones, the tip of my nose and my cupids bow with my mermaid fan brush.

Then I am going in with my anastasia beverly hills cream eyeshadow in the color "honey" and I am just applying that all over my lid using my cream eyeshadow brush and blending that out with clean fingers. Then I am going in with a slightly darker brown color in my crease and then I am applying a lighter brown shade to my lid and blending those together. Then I am going to take my highlighter and highlight my brow bone and my inner corners.

Now I am going in with my body shop brown pencil eyeliner and filling in my brows and setting it with clear brow gel, and thats all I'm doing for brows.

Then I am going to go in with my BTS mascara from too faced and set my whole face with my too faced setting spray!

Well thats all for my back to school makeup look! I hope you all enjoyed reading! I love you no mater your race, gender, sexuality, or anything else.

-Greta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply Makeup: For Beginners

How To Style: Jean Shorts

My Morning Skincare Routine 🌞